Wednesday, November 10, 2010

KROGER MATCH UPS & MEGA DEALS

Jenny at Southern Savers does a FANTASTIC job each week matching coupons to the weekly ads for Kroger. Jenny lets you know where to find the coupons you want!

To find the matchups for this week at Kroger, go to her blog here. NOTE: The Kroger sale period where Jenny shops is Sunday through Saturday. The sale week for my Kroger is Wednesday through Tuesday. This works great for me because I can look at her matchups and since my sale doesn't start until Wednesday, I have a few extra days to find coupons.

THANKS, Jenny, for all your hard work!!










Also, Jenny will be conducting this Coupon Workshop tomorrow 11-11-10. Click here to register. Or go here for more dates and locations.


Extreme Couponing 101 Jackson, MS

Thursday, November 11, 2010 from 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM (CT)

Pearl, MS

No comments:

Post a Comment